What is the best modification you've ever seen to the CTX ?

dieselfit

The price of this bike is already high enough, so I'm not really sure if I should plan on modifications. It's already a sweet bike. I'm worried about safety because the bike should remain the same as it came from the factory right? What's your experience on this and what's the best you've seen and had?

MegaZero

What do you mean? I don't really understand this question. If you could elaborate more on it or give some suggestions, that would be superb because I know that I am not the only one who is confused!

bala

What do you mean? I don't really understand this question. If you could elaborate more on it or give some suggestions, that would be superb because I know that I am not the only one who is confused!
I was baffled at first instance but only later did i realize that he was talking about the best mod you have seen on this bike.He is also asking for your perspective on what best could be done on this bike.
On-Topic : I have heard of the Tail mods as one prominent one.Apart from those flashy little headlights could add some spice to the existing one.
If you are looking at engine mods,there is a separate section in here which you could take a peek at.:p

Athena

The bike is too new for 3rd party mods yet. One thing that you can do is get a nm4 adjustable brake lever. NM4 is being released in June. The master cylinders being used are identical so no problem and an adjustable brake leaver will bring it closer by up to 1.18 inches. Another mod that has been done is to remove the parking brake and foot brake and install a left hand brake leaver to the rear brake. Using a new brake kit from one of the scooters, matches the bore and works fine.

You can of course add a 12 volt adapter. I installed an after market one to the lower front left frame.