The pearl white CTX700

Trellum

Ever seen a pearl white CTX700? So far I've only seen people riding the black and red ones, but never the pear white one. What do you think? Like it or not? I must admit this isn't y favorite colour, but it doesn't look so bad :) I still prefer mine in black :cool:

Stallion

I like black the most followed by red. Black gives a mean look to the bike and red is flashy enough for a sports bike. Somehow white is not as good as black or red and I guess that's why people don't prefer the color.

But hey, CTX700 bikes look good in any color!

willstat

I have yet to see a white ctx on the roads and I am not surprised. It just doesn't look as good as the black and red ones. I can envision another woman riding a white one though as the color seems feminine to me. I'm a woman and I have a black one. The white would show the dirt and scrapes which is a no-no for anyone concerned with aesthetics.

Trellum

Hahaha, good point! A white CTX700 would be a big no no for me! I didn't even like the red one, let alone a white one! The white one would require way more attention than a red or black one, because it's very hard to keep a white bike white all the time :p I'm a woman as well, and to be honest I don't find the white one attractive at all. Not ever for a female, maybe the red one, but I'd still stick to the black one :)

Trellum

I like black the most followed by red. Black gives a mean look to the bike and red is flashy enough for a sports bike. Somehow white is not as good as black or red and I guess that's why people don't prefer the color.

But hey, CTX700 bikes look good in any color!

Totally, I love the blakc version of this bike, the red one not my cup of tea at all tho, but the black one is totally impressive! I prefer black, no matter what kind of bike we're talking about. Plus mantaining that white bike always white sounds like a full time job, but the CTX700 doesn't look that bad in white ;) Specially in this picture, everything looks great when it's new :)

hbmm

i completely love the matt black but now i have seen this i absolutely love this, i love the colour white so i would get this. i know not everyone will like this colour but wow, i really like it.

Trellum

Wow, really? I think this bike looks awesome in white, but not sure I'd ever dare to buy one in this colour. I'm worried about dropping and the dents... I'm sure you can see them more easily than when a bike is all black.

andrew172

ell black is my favorite color, followed by red, but I actually quite like the look of this pearl white one! more so than red even. Not as much as black though. I feel like white would only look good as long as there was light shining off of it.

Trellum

I think this bike looks fine in white, but looks way better in black. Most people might probably think I also like black cars, lol, but truth is I don't. When it comes to cars I like flashy and expressive colours, like for example metalic green ;)

andrew172

I think this bike looks fine in white, but looks way better in black. Most people might probably think I also like black cars, lol, but truth is I don't. When it comes to cars I like flashy and expressive colours, like for example metalic green ;)

I like all my vehicles the same color, classy piano black or pearl white. Though one color I like on cars that I don't like on bikes is silver.