MotoUSA Honda CTX700 video review and specs.

Chaos

Here we have an interesting review of the 2014 CTX700, and I believe the bike looks great on the road. What do you think?

Trellum

I loved the way he described this bike :) As being a really newbie friendly bike! I test rode one a week ago, and I was actually happy with the low gravity center this bike offers, I tested its manual transmission too; very cool!

Last edited:

Trellum

I totally agree with you, but I'm not very happy with the color they picked for this video, in my humble opinion the black one looks way better on the road and everywhere :D It looks so elegant as well!

andrew172

The guys outfit matches the bike! It seems he (and a lot of other people) definitely prefer the red color to black. Still it's a good review, a lot of good points were mentioned that I have to agree with about the CTX.

MegaZero

Awesome bike man! This review really hits the spot and I absolutely had fun watching it! I hope that they release more content like this because me and TONS of other people would really appreciate it!

Great find!

Trellum

The guys outfit matches the bike! It seems he (and a lot of other people) definitely prefer the red color to black. Still it's a good review, a lot of good points were mentioned that I have to agree with about the CTX.

Hahaha, is funny you mention this! Because I've noticed this trend lately, it seems there is a really pronounced preference for the red colour, for some odd reason. This is something I just can't get because the black colour is just awesome! I mean nothing looks more elegant and beautiful than a black bike :)

andrew172

Hahaha, is funny you mention this! Because I've noticed this trend lately, it seems there is a really pronounced preference for the red colour, for some odd reason. This is something I just can't get because the black colour is just awesome! I mean nothing looks more elegant and beautiful than a black bike :)

Elegant is a good word to describe it! I understand why people like the red color on the bike but I would have thought that most people would still prefer black.