Mirror extenders.

BigO1987

Got these from a company called moto werk. These extenders are very nice. I no longer have my shoulders covering 3/4 of my view. I found them on webbikeworld. They had them listed for the nc700. They fit the CTX. I bought them and I sent them pictures. That is my bike on their site (moto werk) I have no financial connection to this company. Just giving a plug for a good mod....and a cheap one!!!!

I could not figure out how to post a picture from my iPad......SORRY!!!!

Merlin III

I would like to see your mod. Sounds neat. Attaching pictures is easy. Hit the image icon on top of your "quick reply" screen. It is the third one from the right. An "Insert Image" box pops up where you select the photo from your computer's archieve. Select the photo to be placed in the post and click "Open". In your post you will see something like this ATTACH=CONFIG]135[/ATTACH, but it will have brackets around it. Hit "Post Quick Reply" and the image will show in your submitted post.

Helmet logo.jpg

ofdave

I have used mirror extenders for many years on several different bikes.
I like them because they raise the mirrors so there is no need to look down to see in them.
Most times, if you see your shoulders it's because the mirrors aren't adjusted right.
The mirror stem needs to be parallel with the center of the handlebar (the part between the clamps) that usually eliminates your shoulders.
Here's a couple pics of mineP1010184 - Copy.JPGP1010185 - Copy.jpg