just arrived from the wrong side of tracks

J&Jcf

Glad to find another ctx forum site. I find it useful to exchange information on the ctx and Other motorcycles in general. Glad to share info on mods . Have been riding & repairing motorcycles for over 50 years. Also have experience working on autos,trucks,rvs,airplanes,helos & homes. Retired from military. I have owned my ctx faired manual for 20 months . Very please with it. Use it mainly to run errands but do some single & 2 up riding in mountains . I have a toy hauler/ camper so take it with me when camping depending on destination .I have ridden the BRP/ skyline drive numerous times.I have ridden the dragon at least 6 times on A different bike each time. I have ridden a mc through almost all the national parks in the lower 48.

Left other site due too lack of judgement of moderator. Administrator refused to respond to inquiries of issue l had so I assume by absence of response that they support his position.

ofdave

welcome to the "bright side"
good to have you here
would like to hear/see more of your toy hauler trips, always wanted one
and the lack of response from the admin over there is not unique to you, got the same (nothing) when I contacted them
so tell any of the good ones to come on over!

MJC

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum! Please share your riding, trips, and what you know about or what you have done to your ctx. Looking forward to it.