Installed 23" Cee Bailey w/Vent

JeffR

Hi,

I just installed the 23" Cee Bailey w/vent and took it for about a 5 mile ride and it does a great job. It was easy to install and if it weren't for my big hands it would have taken less time. I took it on the highway and I got up to 75 mph and it was great and so much better than the small shield that came with my CTX700D (faired version). I'm 6'0" tall with a 32" inseam, my torso is probably 1-2" longer than avg and it does very good. The windshield is also very sturdy and I'm impressed with the quality of it. They also included instructions where I could have figured it out but I used some "How-to" instructions from someone that really helped out.

Ratso

Hi JeffR
I have just received a 22"Cee Bailey for my CTX700 but I have no idea of how to remove the fairing to install it. Would you be able to give me some clues as to how you went about it? - mine came with no instructions, though I have emailed CB so they may send some. Any info would be a great help. (I'm in Western Australia) and I love the bike.
Cheers
Ratso

Hondessa

Hi,

Just recently installed the Cee Bailey. To remove the fairing, there are lock pins with a center section lock. Push in center to unlock.
Happy with the screen, a bit concerned about the thickness of the material in case of a accident. Will it shred me or break??
Hondessa