Hot Pink?

BikerChick

I can hear the groaning now.... I know... I know... that is NOT a typical bike color. It is just that I saw one parked one time at Walmart and fell in love with it. Would a Honda CTX700 look cool in this pink? Check it out!

SHpinkfoil.jpg

AndrewC

Haha, I can just imagine people's reaction to it but hey if that's what you want who are others to judge you, it's your bike after all and well for a girl it seems alright.

Here's an example of a "hot pink" bike, I think it depends a lot on the paint job and that it's well done so it doesn't look cheap.

Here's an example of what I think is a nice paint job.

2007-yamaha-yzf-r6-hot-wheels-hot-pink-black-wth.jpg

ctx

If you're a girl why not? Even if you weren't - if that's your preference in colour do it. I like to see unusual bikes with unusual modifications and colours. Who wants to see the same old, same old day in and day out? People put such limitations on the styles they can sport or the colours they can wear and it's totally ridiculous. No one should groan - go out and paint your bike any colour you like!

LALUCIEN

I think that pink bike in the pic from AndrewC looks hot!
If I saw a girl on that I would be infatuated on sight!

pinkdrizzly

I love pink bikes, but like the previous poster said, it has to be a nice paint job. Don't just go at it yourself unless you know what you are doing. I like to have them add a bit of sparkle to the paint when I get anything painted up. Looks so dang pretty, especially in the sun!

Chaos

I don't see any problem for a girl to have a pink car or bike. Now you should change the paint at a respectable paint shop because if it's sprayed improperly it can peal off or change it's color under sun radiation.

This is a nice design:
pink-motorcycle-9823-hd-wallpapers.jpg

hbmm

i'm not really a girly girl but the photo of the first pink bike looks really nice. I would love to have that!

Trellum

I must admit I'm a huge fan of black, but I do think a hot pink would look nice! A metalic hot pink would totally rock! I think as long as you like it, that's all that matters. I'm a chick, but I'd not like to ride a hot pink bike. It doesn't mean I don't think that colour is attractive on a bike, it just means I rather ride a black one ;)

Trellum

I was looking for hot pink bikes, and I found this:

I must admit I liked it!

margarito

I was dumbstruck after seeing the image of CTX700 in pink and I really loved it. I'm truly waiting to see this on roads. The design and look of this bike is fundamentally a great one which makes people crave for it. Now this stunning design in a stunning pink surely draws the attention of everyone who sees it. I can say all this not only because I love pink but also it can be a very good finishing over this bike.

Chaos

Black and Pink are a good combination and the bike doesn't look so silly. I also think that a mix of white, pink, black with some lines or a tribal vinyl would look distinguish on thew road, and any girl would be fortunate to ride one.

hbmm

Wow trellum that finish looks really good on that bike, I really like the hot pink with the black, looks hot!

JayGould

Ha, I've seen that model as well with the same colour! Personally the way I look at it is nobody else is paying for YOUR bike than you, so why should you be concerned with what they when they aren't paying the bills? :D

vjamison_sotx

I just bought a 2014 CTX 700 in Candy Apple Red. I had a 2004 Silverwing and we got a quote of $1,000 to paint it pink...instead we just went to the dealership and for a mere $10,000 more I am getting my first motorcycle. I am completely stoked about it! Have to wait for accessories to be added...taller windshield and saddlebags...will have it in time for Christmas!!!!

MegaZero

Hot pink looks sick! Although I am a man, I LOVE hot pink as it look great on cars, bikes and vehicles. I hope that once you spray paint it, you show us it because I would love to see it!

Good luck!

HisPrincessLV

I have the black 700N, and needed to girl it up a bit and had to be pink. I hit ebay and ordered reflective rim tape in pink, a pink brake lever and got pink vinyl to put down the middle on the tail section, the gas tank area and on the front. I will post pics when I am done. It will be enough to set it aside from others, but not be too girly. I am thinking pink and black grips if I can find some that work and maybe a custom seat as well?