Favorite color for your CTX700?

kateric99

This is a question from the view point of someone that still didn't buy his own Honda.
What color are you planning to choose? I like the red version, but I still can't choose accurately, I'm too undecided.

auroraantoinette

I'm gonna go with the red or black version. I want to get a custom color like Purple but i cant afford the custom paint. I'm definitely leaning toward red.

AndrewC

So far I've only seen the red and black ones unless I'm missing out on the news about it haha. I would really like to see a white one mixed with some black on the side and the front I think it would look great. So far my favorite is the black one, it just has a look to it that got me from the first moment I saw it.

CTX700N_2014_07.jpg

apriapism

I've always liked red or black. Or maybe a black and a neon type green. But at this point I'd settle with any color of that baby :(

raowens19

I would love a black one! I feel like it would be a more classic feel. It would make the experience of riding better. I wouldn't mind it in a brighter color either. It is just that I would prefer a black Honda.

wander_n_wonder

It will always be the shiny red for me! It looks very polished and sleek. So sophisticated. I take care of my bike very well and I'm able to maintain its shine for a long period of time.

Trellum

I'd have to go for a black one. I saw a white and red one, and let me tell you those colours don't go well with this bike... They're too flashy for my taste, specially the white one! The black colour looks good on this bike; very beautiful and not tacky at all.

Trellum

So far I've only seen the red and black ones unless I'm missing out on the news about it haha. I would really like to see a white one mixed with some black on the side and the front I think it would look great. So far my favorite is the black one, it just has a look to it that got me from the first moment I saw it.

View attachment 9

That's a real beauty ;) Did you know there are white ones too? They look really odd for my taste, kinda weird if you ask me. The best colour for this bike is the black one, I mean... look at this picture! Do I need to say more?

willstat

I like the black the best. It hides the dirt well. I've always had black bikes and vehicles, even going back to my actual first bicycle as a kid. I'm not sure why it appeals to me so much. Some people say that pink is the new black. I don't agree with that but it goes to show you that in general, black is a very styling color.

hbmm

the matt black looks so hot, but we have been discussing the hot pink one on here and that actually looked alright you know:)

Trellum

I like the black the best. It hides the dirt well. I've always had black bikes and vehicles, even going back to my actual first bicycle as a kid. I'm not sure why it appeals to me so much. Some people say that pink is the new black. I don't agree with that but it goes to show you that in general, black is a very styling color.

Ugh, pink? seriously!? I don't believe pink is the new black, whoever said that must be completely crazy :p I'm a girl, and just like you, I love the black colour. I think that's the perfect color for every bike :) Plus most bikes were intended to be black anyway ;) I'd never see myself riding a pink or white bike, no matter how ''nice'' it looks :) That's just my opinion tho.

andrew172

Black is the best color, specifically matt black. It jsut makes it look so much more stylish and sleek. I can enjoy looking at a red CTX too.

andrew172

Ugh, pink? seriously!? I don't believe pink is the new black, whoever said that must be completely crazy :p I'm a girl, and just like you, I love the black colour. I think that's the perfect color for every bike :) Plus most bikes were intended to be black anyway ;) I'd never see myself riding a pink or white bike, no matter how ''nice'' it looks :) That's just my opinion tho.

Pink being a person's favorite color is just fine and all but on a vehicle it just looks odd... kind of like your riding the pink panther-mobile. But to each their own.