CTX700N video from a brand new purchaser

willstat

Here's a three minute video on a 2014 Honda CTX700N. I think he said his former bike caught fire :(. This bike only has 224 miles. The bike looks sick. He thinks the pegs are too close into the bike. I don't agree. I guess it depends on your height though.

Trellum

The pegs seem to be too close for me too, I drove test a CTX700, a 2011 one and everything went great, excepting for the pegs part. I'm really thinking of getting this bike for me! I'm still a newbie, plus the bike seems to be quite stable, and beautiful (only the black one), so why not?

hbmm

wow, can't believe it set on fire, what a shame. such a beautiful bike, I love the matt black

andrew172

Wow, his old bike caught fire? That must not have been a pleasant experience for him! Still, I'm pretty sure the CTX isn't going to catch fire, so he's picked a good new bike!

Trellum

Woah, you don't hear about bikes catching fire everyday! That must be one of the most scare experiences ever. My car caufght fire one, and I was totally and ocmpletely terrified! Not a cool experience, I thought we were all going to blow up, lol. I can;t imagine how scary it can be when a bike catches some fire while you're riding it... I'd probably get a heart attack!

andrew172

Woah, you don't hear about bikes catching fire everyday! That must be one of the most scare experiences ever. My car caufght fire one, and I was totally and ocmpletely terrified! Not a cool experience, I thought we were all going to blow up, lol. I can;t imagine how scary it can be when a bike catches some fire while you're riding it... I'd probably get a heart attack!

Yikes- how did your car catch fire? and what did you do about it? That must have been terrifying, I would have, along with my passengers just bailed if it was safe to do so! I don't exactly drive around with a fire extinguisher in my trunk!