Corbin seat

BobWitte

Looking for a Corbin seat for 2014 CTX 700.
JSYK, all Corbins fit any year's CTX700. The only structural difference is high profile or low profile. I've had both and of the two, I liked the low profile better. BTW, I have since sold my Corbin and got a Russell Day-long (RDL) instead. The Russell is to Corbin as the Corbin was to the OEM stock seat. The RDL is so much better than the Corbins. I know that my CTX Trike is my last bike (at age 76, I'm running out of time!), but if I were to ever get different ride, the first thing I would do is have the seat redone as an RDL!:cool:

Last edited:

Jpowell692

JSYK, all Corbins fit any year's CTX700. The only structural difference is high profile or low profile. I've had both and of the two, I liked the low profile better. BTW, I have since sold my Corbin and got a Russell Day-long (RDL) instead. The Russell is to Corbin as the Corbin was to the OEM stock seat. The RDL is so much better than the Corbins. I know that my CTX Trike is my last bike (at age 76, I'm running out of time!), but if I were to ever get different ride, the first thing I would do is have the seat redone as an RDL!:cool:
I just purchased a Corbin seat but I have a SHAD top box and the new seat won't fit.
What brand of top box do you use that will allow me to use my new Corbin