Cooperstown, Sept 13 - 16, 2018

Woodswoman

Cooperstown, NY, Sept 13 - 16, 2018

Want a great deal on a weekend in Cooperstown?

My rider group is meeting for its annual autumn rally Sept 13 thru 16, and there are several available rooms at our nice little motel/rally HQ for just $65/night plus taxes.

Join us for fun, fellowship, motorcycles and shenanigans! If you call, be sure to say you're with the Volusia Riders.

https://appleinnandsuites.com/

Last edited:

ponydrvr

If I had only known this a couple of weeks ago I would have been there. It looks like a nice place and I'm sure there is some good riding in the area. And ... the ride there and back would be good as well.

Woodswoman

If I had only known this a couple of weeks ago I would have been there. It looks like a nice place and I'm sure there is some good riding in the area. And ... the ride there and back would be good as well.
Awww, I'm sorry you can't make it, Pony. We've had some last-minute cancellations, hence the late notice.

It's a very nice area, whether you enjoy riding or sight-seeing or baseball. (The Hall of Fame and all, y'know.)

And the rally motel is a good deal. Well-equipped, immaculately clean, excellent parking, and super-obliging management.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks