Camera on your bike

hbmm

yes, a camera is a must on a bike. I see so many drivers making mistakes and nearly hitting bikes and I just think you should have, I think its a good idea

andrew172

In Russia they use that in cars.
Because there they have corrupt police and they use the cameras to prove guilt when there are accidents.

maybe is the samething. I don't know

I never thought of that. That's really clever! I think these days people just like to document everything more and more.

firelily99

The cameras seem to be a hot item right now - they are really cool looking. I'm going to get one but I am going to wait until the price goes down and the technology iproves.

bala

A camera as a rear view mirror seems compelling to use.As i read through posts many had cited Police corruptions and recording various instances happening on road.I frankly believe using this camera connected across to a surveillance room that intercepts signals and transmits them can help in reducing freakish accidents.This may well curb purloin of bikes.I know i sound as though i woke up after a reverie,but yeah concepts like this can be metamorphosed into brilliant ideas

antoinebugleboy

I think Russia, and possibly Europe and part of Asia, have dashboard cams as insurance requirements. From what I understand, it was due to the prevalence of insurance fraud. (People would deliberately get in the way of moving cars to get hit, then sue for insurance money.)

I ride with a GoPro attached to my helmet sometimes. I was going to get into MotoVlogging and post videos to YouTube, but then it turned out that I am a boring, boring man.

Scottie

The first time I saw a cam on a bike, I was like what the hell is that right there? It was strange to me lol. I once saw a bike that had on a rare cam so that the rider could see what's behind him. Personally, I don't see the sense of that because you have 2 mirrors on the bike already! But to each his own!