Are you an owner or fanatic?

Trellum

Your wife is a really lucky lady, I wish my guy would give me something like that for my birthday or any other occasion! I'd love getting a CTX700 as a gift, all I got from my boyfriend was a new laptop :p

Rabbitman109

Your wife is a really lucky lady, I wish my guy would give me something like that for my birthday or any other occasion! I'd love getting a CTX700 as a gift, all I got from my boyfriend was a new laptop :p

I would say she is lucky to be married to me!!! lmao. Her Vulcan was totaled last year so I told her that whatever she wanted she could get, and after test riding at CTX700N, she loved it. It definitely isn't one of those drive the wheels off of it bikes, but it will give her confidence back to be able to ride comfortably.

Trellum

Hahaha, yeah :p She indeed is lucky to be married to you ;) The only way my guy would tell me something like that, would be in my dreams, lol. But seriously, a CTX700N is a great gift :)

willstat

I'm merely an owner. I used to ride mopeds all over town back in the day but I finally upgraded to a motorcycle a few years ago. I used to be a Honda Ruckus fanatic but that passion has dwindled since I got my ctx. I might become a motorcyle fanatic at some point in the future but at the moment I am just a casual rider.

Chaos

I always enjoy a bike ride, so I am both an owner and a fanatic. I also have a car but if the weather is good the bike is the first choice. The feeling of freedom that a bike can offer can be replaced only by an airplane, but only the wealthy can afford to fly their personal plane.

novasparker

I am a fanatic. Not yet bought one as of yet, but definitely considering it. I would love to get a smaller, bar hopper for in town rides for errands and just pleasure here and there rather than dragging out the Harley beast. This one definitely looks like it could fit the bill for what I am looking for, for sure.

Trellum

I'm merely an owner. I used to ride mopeds all over town back in the day but I finally upgraded to a motorcycle a few years ago. I used to be a Honda Ruckus fanatic but that passion has dwindled since I got my ctx. I might become a motorcyle fanatic at some point in the future but at the moment I am just a casual rider.

My friend also rides a Honda Rukus! I've always overlooked mopeds, until I had the chance to go for a ride with her! Moped are great for people who are just starting, sometimes I think I should get a moped as well :)

hbmm

I use to have a moped and i think it's great for building up road knowledge and some confidence before you get on a bike:)

mevsthor

I am a fan of the CTX700. I hope to own one soon, I joined the forum to read up some more about the bike so I can be prepared. So far I'm loving all the information that is available here.

jonnypop

I am looking to buy one but at the moment just class myself as a browser.

I am a fanatic of all things to do with the world of motorbikes not just one particular model.

andrew172

I'm just an owner. The CTX700 is my first bike, so I am quite fond of it. However I have also been researching other bikes and the more I research the more I am ever so slightly becoming a fanatic.

dieselfit

I am definitely everything of the above. I love bikes to death and would not live without one. I do want to be a collector too. How nice would it be to wake up to a garage full of bikes?!

Oivas

At the moment I am a fanatic and really enjoy reading and knowing about the CTX. You never know when I could become a owner. In that case I would be a fanatic and owner.. :)

andrew172

I am definitely everything of the above. I love bikes to death and would not live without one. I do want to be a collector too. How nice would it be to wake up to a garage full of bikes?!

That would certainly be an awesome garage to walk into! Though it would also be a pretty expensive hobby!

clay1224

I am an owner of this bike. Wonderful bike and have owned it for about 4 months now and am having loads of fun on it.

MegaZero

I personally am a fanatic AND a owner. The CTX 700 looks really good and it is really powerful.

I am right now considering to get another one so that is how crazy I am about this bike!

It's just too awesome to handle!

firelily99

Bikers generally are pretty fanatical about their bikes. I haven't owned a bike in awhile but am close to making a purchase on one although I'm still unsure of what to get.

bala

I raved at the lusty beast CTX 700 and thereby i qualify as a fanatic.There have been no plans of releasing this in India and therefore i obviously have to dream on.To be honest this is my heart throb rather than my girl friend. :p
By the way are there any intentions for HONDA to produce this in India or should i continue looking for a pie in the sky