Affordable HID Retrofitting Services!!

Rabbitman109

I have decided that I am going to start offering my HID Projector Retrofitting services to members. I have tried to keep the prices as cheap as possible. The average retrofit takes a good deal of time (at least how I do it).

I really want to do this to help other members who are worried about doing it themselves. Turn around time is based on level of project, but I can quote anyone if they are interested. The prices include the shipping back to you. If you are local to me, I can do the retro fit in a day (weather & schedule permitting). Feel free to ask any questions. I will attach photos of my work if you're unfamiliar. I let me reputation and previous work speak for itself. If you are unsure, ask anyone about me, I will take care of your bike.

If you prefer to do your own retrofit, I can even help out with price, since I get a little bit of a discount. Let me know, and I can help you out!

A portion of every retrofit will be donated back to the site, to help with the costs of running the forum. So, not only a great mod, it is also a great way to support the forum!!!

When inquiring about a Retrofit, please include exactly what you want (Housing/shroud color, Shroud choice, projector choice, Bulb color), to limit back and forth messages. Everything is below, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

**Payment plans to help with the cost, since it can get expensive.**
Terms: 30% Down, minimum of $50 payments until paid in full on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Work will begin after final payment and arrival of headlight housing. I have all the details in a Order form/Contract combination. Send me an e-mail address for this form.

Facebook Information Page: https://www.facebook.com/AffordableHIDRetrofitting

Email: [email protected]

Recommended shroud choices:

E55-R - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
GTi-R - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
Iris - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
Mini Gatling Gun - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
Mini Graphite - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
Turn around times

Basic Retrofit: 2 Days + Shipping
Custom Retrofit: 3 Days + Shipping
Local Total Retrofit: 2 Days (weather & schedule permitting)

Retrofit Packages

HID Retrofits
Basic Retro Fit (Includes Opening Headlight, Installing projector(s), Painting reflector and/or shroud 1 color, Resealing headlight)
Custom Retro Fit (Includes Basic + Painting reflector and/or shroud 2 colors)

Accessories / Upgrades

Additional Paint Color
Angel Eyes (LED only)
Pod lighting
Wiring Bike, Mounting Ballast(s),Testing (Local only)
Side Emitting LED strip
Colored LED strips
Failed Attempt Repair (Fix mistakes)

Contact me for a price quote! *Note* Payments via paypal are subject to a 3% payment processing fee.

Last edited:

Rabbitman109

I have decided that I am going to start offering my HID Projector Retrofitting services to members. I have tried to keep the prices as cheap as possible. The average retrofit takes a good deal of time (at least how I do it).

I really want to do this to help other members who are worried about doing it themselves. Turn around time is based on level of project, but I can quote anyone if they are interested. The prices include the shipping back to you. If you are local to me, I can do the retro fit in a day (weather & schedule permitting). Feel free to ask any questions. I will attach photos of my work if you're unfamiliar. I let me reputation and previous work speak for itself. If you are unsure, ask anyone about me, I will take care of your bike.

If you prefer to do your own retrofit, I can even help out with price, since I get a little bit of a discount. Let me know, and I can help you out!

When inquiring about a Retrofit, please include exactly what you want (Housing/shroud color, Shroud choice, projector choice, Bulb color), to limit back and forth messages. Everything is below, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

**Payment plans to help with the cost, since it can get expensive.**
Terms: 30% Down, minimum of $50 payments until paid in full on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Work will begin after final payment and arrival of headlight housing. I have all the details in a Order form/Contract combination. Send me an e-mail address for this form.

Facebook Information Page: https://www.facebook.com/AffordableHIDRetrofitting

Email: [email protected]

Recommended shroud choices:

E55-R - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
GTi-R - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
Iris - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
Mini Gatling Gun - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
Mini Graphite - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
Turn around times

Basic Retrofit: 2 Days + Shipping
Custom Retrofit: 3 Days + Shipping
Local Total Retrofit: 2 Days (weather & schedule permitting)

Retrofit Packages

HID Retrofits

Basic Retro Fit (Includes Opening Headlight, Installing projector(s), Painting reflector and/or shroud 1 color, Resealing headlight)
Custom Retro Fit (Includes Basic + Painting reflector and/or shroud 2 colors)

Accessories / Upgrades

Additional Paint Color
Angel Eyes (LED only)
Pod lighting
Wiring Bike, Mounting Ballast(s),Testing (Local only)
Side Emitting LED strip
Colored LED strips
Failed Attempt Repair (Fix mistakes)

Contact me for a price quote! *Note* Payments via paypal are subject to a 3% payment processing fee.

Prior Work:

Last edited:

Chaos

Excelent quality mate, the bikes look so mean with those angel eyes. I also have a blue angel eye LED strip mounted on my R6, and it looks amazing during the night. Great job!
Here are the ones mounted on my bike: