2014 new Honda CTX700 studio & details photo compilation

Trellum

A really nice video compilation with a lot exclusive pictures of the CTX700, very high quality :) A must watch for the real fans ;) I hope you like it! BTW, it seems the guy who made this photo compilation really likes the red model ;)

andrew172

Again with the red model! I still don't understand why so many people can prefer it over the black. Granted it probably is just in my own opinion that black is better than red, but still.

dieselfit

I agree black is better. The red is okay but black on anything is really great. It's simple and sleek, nothing outrageous but still says a lot!

MegaZero

Awesome video to an awesome bike. I really like this bike along with its color and I hope more people can get it so I can see more of it on the road! Will tell my friends about it for sure!

Trellum

Thanks :) I liked the video and the quality of the pictures, but to be quite honest with you I wish the person who made this compilation hadn't focused too much on the red color! It would have been so nice to have been able to see other colours, but maybe the next time ;)

Trellum

I agree black is better. The red is okay but black on anything is really great. It's simple and sleek, nothing outrageous but still says a lot!

Yeah, in my opinion black is the colour all bikes should be, I mean, I think black is the original colour of the first bikes that made it to the market, but I guess some people didn't feel quite happy with that so decided to add more crazy colours. The red one isn't so bad, but or the white one, but I'd never buy one in that colour to be honest.

Trellum

Again with the red model! I still don't understand why so many people can prefer it over the black. Granted it probably is just in my own opinion that black is better than red, but still.

It beats e to, the black colour is so elegant and beautiful, plus I think is the original bike colour. Now don't get me wrong, the other colours are all fine, but a black bike will always look better. I'm a woman, but I really like to go with the basics... and for me black is a must. Plus if you drop that white or red bike you might end up crying so bad!

andrew172

It beats e to, the black colour is so elegant and beautiful, plus I think is the original bike colour. Now don't get me wrong, the other colours are all fine, but a black bike will always look better. I'm a woman, but I really like to go with the basics... and for me black is a must. Plus if you drop that white or red bike you might end up crying so bad!

Yeah any dents, dirt or any other kind of flaws must be a lot more noticable on the red and white bikes, especially white. At least with black you can go some way into concealing it.