2014 Honda CTX700 ABS "Full Auto" Review C&C Sports

Trellum

A video of a bran new CTX700, in this video the guy filming it talks about some of the bike's most important features. He mentions this bike has a low center of gravity, perfect for ''ladies'' ;)

pinkdrizzly

That is one of the reasons my husband bought a Honda CTX700. He said it would be great for me to ride on and even take out on my own. This was a cool video and review. That is a really nice one. Looks a lot like ours. Black is so dang gorgeous looking. Makes me want to go out and ride!

Chaos

I saw this review. The bike is automatic and is specially addressed to the ladies and beginners. The 700cc engine is powerful and is liquid cooled, the frame is solid with a low center of gravity that will improve steering and maneuverability in corners.

Trellum

Yeah, the ideal bike for starters and ''ladies'', lol. I didn't appreciate the ladies part tho, I know plenty of female riders that are quite experriences and would feel offended if they heard this premise :p I would as well... if only I was an experienced rider, but assuming most female riders aren't good ones... is kinda sexist in my opinion. Similar to the people who say women are awful drivers, but oh well... I know the Honda guys meant well :)

Trellum

That is one of the reasons my husband bought a Honda CTX700. He said it would be great for me to ride on and even take out on my own. This was a cool video and review. That is a really nice one. Looks a lot like ours. Black is so dang gorgeous looking. Makes me want to go out and ride!

Hehe, I'm thinking this bike would be perfect for me, since I'm a girl, and a new rider! A low center of gravity means more stability, which is great for everyone, not only women ;) They decided to market it this way tho; for the ladies. Glad they're starting to see there is a market for ladies too!

hbmm

This is a nice review, thanks for sharing. don't like the bit about being good for ladies haha

Trellum

This is a nice review, thanks for sharing. don't like the bit about being good for ladies haha

Lol, I know the feeling. I'm a girl and I felt kinda insulted :p Because I find that assumption so unfair and so untrue in many cases. I know plenty of excellent female riders :) So I really think that comment was really out of place.

andrew172

I don't know about "for ladies" I think the bike is for anyone, and I don't see why ladies couldn't ride any bike they chose to. At least they are trying to market to women as well as men.

Trellum

Well, you might not see it the way we do it simply because you are a guy.... there are plenty of really experienced female riders out there who would feel insulted by this marketing strategy. If I was one of them, I'm sure as heck I'd too. But it is nice the bike has a low gravity center and an automatic transmission. I've never been a fan of automatic transmission, but oh well...!

andrew172

Well, you might not see it the way we do it simply because you are a guy.... there are plenty of really experienced female riders out there who would feel insulted by this marketing strategy. If I was one of them, I'm sure as heck I'd too. But it is nice the bike has a low gravity center and an automatic transmission. I've never been a fan of automatic transmission, but oh well...!

I believe that manual transmission was an *optional* extra if bought straight from the manufacturer, I'm not sure if there's a price difference or not though...