2013 2014 new Honda CTX700 & CTX700N large promotional video

Trellum

A promotional video for the CTX700 & CTX700N, a very long and complete video. I hope you enjoy it, it talks about the main features of both bikes. A very interesting video to watch if you're thinking on buying a CTX700 or a CTX700N.

Chaos

I don't know what to say about this commercial. I think I don't like how the bike is presented, the music choice and the guys voice. This is a nice bike for the money and deserves a better commercial.

Trellum

Yeah, I agree with you, I think it was made having the occasional rider in mind, because no hardcore bike rider would really dig this comercial. The footage was a bit odd, so was the music... wrong use of images and music. It didn't feel like a bike commercial :p

Trellum

Yeah, but it didn't appeal to me and I'm a female :p I really wonder if all the CTX700 bikes come with an automatic transmission. As for the comercial, I think they should have tried to do it in a more simple way :) Sometimes less is more, much more!

andrew172

Hmm, this comercial could be a lot better. If this was the first thing I'd seen before researching the bike, then I probably wouldn't have researched it and later bought it.

Trellum

Yeah, lol the opening music and the guy talking about the bike... just plain wrong! That's not the way I'd have made an ad for this bike or any other bike for that matter, for some reason this ad sounds more like a cheap car ad. I don't mean to offend anyone, but that's how I fet after hearing the opening music and the guy's voice. Plus the weird footage.

andrew172

Haha, this doesn't even seem like a commercial advertising a vehicle at all. Pretty sure it's a rip off of some kind of bubble gum advert.