Compilation of Motorcycle Crashes

purplesea

For 2014, Honda motorcycles is adding a new series to the family: the CTX. CTX stands for Comfort, Technology and eXperience – these motorcycles have been engineered and designed to be tailored for the rider. Honda says they are “focusing on class-leading comfort, easy-to-operate features and versatility.” The CTX motorcycles will have the same engine as the NC700X, the 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin, and it will have the same ride ability as the NC700X.
Are those the bikes in question? Or the bikes in this video?

jace

Man! Some of these are hard to watch! Well, hopefully everyone's alright!

These crash are very serious and probably most of them are not alright. Probably traumatize for the rest of their life. Some are even painful to watch, so imagine experiencing it.

avadarling

I did not like watching that. Hopefully everyone can learn from this and always remember safety. I hope everyone is alright as well but as jace said, i dont think so.

MikaelShore

Pretty standard stuff. I'm used to watching crash videos involving actual traffic. Those ones can be so unpredictable. And seeing some of these folks not wearing a helmet or any other protective gear.. :eek:

apriapism

Motercyle accidents are crazy. I'm a paramedic and have seen several accidents probably the most brutal ones are motorcycle accidents.

raowens19

Some of these accidents are very hard to watch! I understand that these videos are supposed to be entertaining but some of the crashes are too much to laugh at. Some of the people in these videos were probably seriously injured. I just hope that they are all alive and well.

Trellum

I really don't feel comfortable watching people riding bikes crashing so badly, specially because I plan to start riding a bike very soon. That's something I really want to avoid, and there is no way I'd ever laugh at something like this :( Some of those crashes seem pretty serious! I really hope that never happens to my cousin, who happens to be a rider who's been riding since he was just 18 years old.

Stallion

I get goose bumps just watching them! I try not to watch crash videos because it can spoil your concentration while your are on the road - your mind keeps coming back to those crash videos. Thankfully I have never ever been involved in a crash and hope to keep it that way with my safe driving.

willstat

This is also one of my morbid curiosities. I've only been in one crash and I walked away but with a severe limp. I think I like to watch videos like these because it serves to heighten my awareness of what could possibly happen when I'm out there on the roads. It inspires me to ride more safely and not take unnecessary risks.

MegaZero

Wow, just crazy. It amazes me how dangerous motorbikes actually are. This is why I never take them for granted and always take precautions before I ride them.

Hopefully everyone in the video is okay.

andrew172

I really don't feel comfortable watching people riding bikes crashing so badly, specially because I plan to start riding a bike very soon. That's something I really want to avoid, and there is no way I'd ever laugh at something like this :( Some of those crashes seem pretty serious! I really hope that never happens to my cousin, who happens to be a rider who's been riding since he was just 18 years old.

Just ride safely and be aware of everything around you and you should be fine- always stay safe out there!

Scottie

Those accidents are very hard to watch. I really hope no one died! :( Hopefully everyone can learn from this and always remember safety comes FIRST!