When was this site started?

kateric99

I've been wondering that as well, it seems it's a recent forum, let's wait for Administrator to clarify.
Personally I've only been here for two days, I'm still a newbie and learning more about the forum and bikes as well.

raowens19

I have been a member for a day now! I am excited for the future of this forum and I am ready for the great things it will bring. As a fellow biker, I am extremely happy to see more bikers on the internet. I feel like it is good for the riding community that there are more websites like this one being created!

ballas123

I started being a member from this morning only and have been loving the fact that I can be interactive with you guys. I love Honda as a brand and will always love motorbikes. Being on this forum makes me appreciate motorbikes even more and am really grateful for this form.

LALUCIEN

I'm a complete Noob but, I am trying to contribute as much as I can :)
I never really used forums before but, it really does give a sense of community and contribution when I take part and post and read others' posts.

hbmm

This site started for me today:) I'm a newbie here too so I'm a bit late considering it's september now but looking forward to discussing lots of bike things and hopefully finding some other girls that ride bikes too haha

bala

It's been only two months and i am starting to get engrossed with this forum.Wish i found this sometime back.The only thing here hurting me the most is people aren't replying back to threads,it would be lively had it been so.
Hope more guys finds this site and join us here.

firelily99

I have no idea when the site was first started but it doesn't matter to me. I'm just glad that its here - I've gotten a ton of info from this site and met some really passionate bike people. Glad that you are all here too!

mtvic

Welcome. This was the first site I found after getting my CTX, and the mods section was a blessing. Not as active as the other, but hope it grows and both survive. Always seemed a friendly place.

randy1149

This forum has been around a long time and basically laid dormant most of the time with very little traffic. It started getting traffic from people who where members of that "other" forum around the beginning of 2015. I won't speak for anybody else but I left it because I could not put up with 2 mods with all their lying, banning members just because you disagree with them. I believe if it where not for those 2 stooges this forum would have never gotten legs. Over time a lot of the best of the best members over "there" got feed up also with them and now are member here. I admit I go over there once in a while more in a spy member than post to contribute to the forum. So at the end of the day I'm happy here and you folks do make this a nice place.

I've been here for one day. I too am tiring of the animosity on the other site, Hope this is better. Still trying to figure out how to post and do things here...I'll figure it out.

ponydrvr

Like Randy, I too got tired of the conflict and drama with the two moderators. Also I still look at the other site but don't comment often and certainly not if either of those two are involved. This is a self-moderated site as far as I know and it seems to work pretty well. I am the owner of one and an admin on two other unrelated sites and have not seen even a single incidence of conflict as exists over there. All three sites are unmoderated.

I'm just glad to be here.

BobWitte

Hi guys. It is a new site.. Its been up since march....

Not that it really matters. I'd like to believe that but it says I joined in June 2016, and why then do we see that you and a number of others have join dates back in 2013?

Update: Okay, now I see that along with the one I quoted above, the first posts are mostly dated in 2013! With the dates being grayed out, I didn't notice them. But like I said in the first place, it really doesn't matter that much.:)

Last edited: