What did you do to your CTX today?

casper

Applied where, Glen?

You sure you didn't learn that from Devilsfan??? :)

MJC

Super Moderator
Perhaps when I fabricate the larger fuel tank. Trying to decide whether it should copy and replace the fuel tank cover only or include both
Right and left side shelters.
Fred

I would think you need to see how you are going to attach the new tank. I was thinking about making two small tanks to fill the shelter areas and attaching them to the stock tank. After looking over all that would need to be made, I said forget it. Easy just to get a gas can and put it somewhere. But hay, go for it and please post some photos on how it is going. Best of luck, mj

casper

Kudos to the new mods, that have jumpstarted this site! Great job! There's a noticeable difference from that to this. In such a short time too.

pipster326

Yesterday, I finally installed the rear inner supports. I have the naked model. I will order the rear carrier and backrest next. I really like the fehling carrier, but saw a video and the guy had all sorts of troubles getting the body panels back on. Anyone else have that carrier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soldaze

I'm going to have a rear carrier for sale soon. No backrest or innersupports, just the rear carrier. PM me if you like.

12MANY

Did my yearly oil change. I ride less than the Honda recommended 8000 mile oil change but figure its so cheap I do it every February. I use Honda brand oil and filters due to my local dealers sell it so cheap and if any thing happens I can claim I exceed Honda's recommended maintenance schedule . I changed the oil and coolant when I bought the bike used and torqued the oil filter to specification and it came back off with no problem. I would recommend buying the HONDA OEM 15010-MCE-H51 OIL FILTER AND WRENCH SET. If you shop around you can get it for under $20.00.