Riding in the rain tutorial

Chaos

Riding in the rain is a walk in the park for me , have you ever rode in snow though?

You are very confident friend, and you are the first guy I know that is so confident to ride in the rain. I never liked water under my tires maybe because I crashed a few years back on a wet road, but now when it starts raining I stop and wait.

MegaZero

I don't really like riding in the rain. It makes everything much more dangerous and I am NOT willing to take risks. I would suggest novice riders to not ride in the rain or even the snow.

AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS.

firelily99

That's an excellent video for riding in the rain. I didn't think it was too much for the beginner, any information at all can't hurt when it comes to safety.

Stallion

Thanks for the great tutorial. Rain is one season when keeping yoru bike indoors is a good idea if you can't take care of yourself or your bike. Safety is of utmost importance while riding in the rain.

Oivas

slayeraeb

Great video!! I know only one thing when it comes to rains. Ride slow, look for puddles and avoid them, No fast maneuvers and no fast movement at turns.

Thanks anyways!

bala

This video was beguiling to say the least.Thanks to you guys it reminded me of the days when i often used to clutch it quite hard which resulted in some kind of veering of my vehicle,this is in pertinence roads in india.I am quite keen on what you guys did in the last part of the video,was on my mobile,couldnt get a hold what was being done.:D