My Thinga-Ma-Bob CTX trike is available again.

BobWitte

Okay folks everybody gets another chance! I've decided once again to offer my "famous" one-of-a-kind CTX trike for sale. Some of you will remember that I suspended my first attempt last fall, when I decided to keep it and do some make-overs so it would look like the vintage Indian I've wanted since I started riding in the late 1950s. Old-timers here will recall that I did essentially that kind of thing with my 1982 Honda SilverWing GL500i trike (the one before my CTX project). In December, I ordered a custom-sized Indian-styled front fender to be made from Indian motorcycle fenders. I spent the last month seeing what it would take to adapt it to the CTX. However, I have come to the conclusion that the extended lower portion of the fender prevents making it work!

Because of what the current major inflation (unleashed merely with the strokes of a pen) has done already, I've abandoned all hope of ever getting a latter-day Polaris/Indian trike of any kind. My last best option has become either finding a bargain Kawa Drifter or dressing up a Kawa Vulcan/Nomad of the same vintage (as a Drifter 2.0 starting with the replica vintage front fender already in hand).

Accordingly, I've slicked down my trike, using the custom-made, sprung, tractor type, solo seat setup, I just offered it for only $6,995 (F.O.B.) via the local Facebook Marketplace as "Option 1" posted here:

Also, I've "carved out" the deluxe sport-touring package items offered separately as "Option 2" posted here:

Both postings have lots of pictures and details, so check them out carefully.

The special CTX Forum pricing is $6500 for Option 1 and only $495 more to include Option 2! I'll deliver within a 100-mile radius of Hudson, FL and I'll split the cost of delivery anywhere in the lower 48 (up to $500). PM me your daytime phone if you have questions and/or just want to talk things over. Do keep in mind that the grand total here is less than the retail cost of the trike conversion, so it is like getting a low-mile CTX for free!