Happy Holidays

MJC

Super Moderator
Hello Everyone,
Looking back on the past year, we now have a new Forum (softwear), thanks to the Admin.
Personally it has been some time since my last post here. I sold my ctx700 over the summer and now ride my V Star 1300, or whatever I may have waiting to sell. I buy and sell motorcycles as a part time job, so I could be riding a differanct bike every week or so. But the VStar is my personal bike set up the way I want it for the type of riding I do. I may sell it if something more to my liking comes along...you never know. But for now and after spending too much money on it that would have to be a great deal, great bike for me to do that.

For 2020 I plan on getting back into offering repairs/maintenance service for motorcycles to add to my part time job of selling bikes. I am on the fence about it and may go find one full time job that may have nothing to do with motorcycles at all. Whatever happens I will still keep riding, teaching group riding and having fun a long the way.

So for this year I wish you HAPPY HOLIDAYS and for 2020 I wish you all a a HAPPY NEW YEAR,
mj

BobWitte

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

While at it, I've shared this before, but it is worth repeating. This is a nice & quiet, 5 minute MP4 video downloadable from my personal domain (and therefore perfectly safe):

http://www.BobWitte.com/Christmas/Ch...Hallelujah.mp4

p.s. Santa left me a Fenlee dual camera DVR system (if nothing else, useful in wrongful death lawsuits!)