2014 Honda CTX700N DCT ABS - $5995

TJNETT

2014 Honda CTX700N DCT ABS Motorcycle - $5995 OBO

This bike is loaded! Ready tp tour featuring an automatic transmission and anti-lock breaks. It has a low center of gravity, is light and fun to drive! Extremely comfortable. Bridges the gap between around town and easily cruise 75 mph on the interstate all day long. Garage kept in excellent condition with only 1400 miles!!! Over $1,500 of accessories. Must see. Here are the features:

NEW Battery
Throttle lock
Madstad Windscreen (fully adjustable) - custom made 2” wider and taller
Engine/Crash guards with Wind Protectors
Hard bag guards
Hand protectors
Honda hard bags
Honda top box and luggage carrier (fits 2 full face helmets)
Blue Tooth Stereo speaks and and on/off switch
Floor boards
USB plug in
Trickle charge connection

Excellent condition, no issues. I just have not had time to ride it! Pictures are here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1116050362259701

Last edited:

rcube

Hello @TJNETT ,

Bike looks very nice !.
Is it still available for sale ?

I already have one, but one of my friends is looking. I can send him the ad, if its not sold yet.

thank you
- Rc

TJNETT

Hello @TJNETT ,

Bike looks very nice !.
Is it still available for sale ?

I already have one, but one of my friends is looking. I can send him the ad, if its not sold yet.

thank you
- Rc
It is still available. Time is of the essence as I am in there process of auctioning off on eBay the saddle bags and the trunk next. But as of now, I still have everything. The saddle bag auction ends tomorrow night. Let me know what you all would like to do. Where are you located?

rcube

Hey TJNETT, Located in North Carolina. But if the bike is right, he wont mind getting it shipped. I have sent him the ad