2 GREAT ADD-ONS!

Boomerbeach

Been very pleased with new SYKIK Rider SRTP300 TPMS and GIDIBI Chain Oiler. SYKIK not highest rated, but I've had decent flow of readings, EZ install, reliability. Well worth the $50 Amazon cost, quick delivery (about $36 via AliExpress for those waiting).... More imptly, PEACE OF MIND knowing your pressures anytime!! Also tire temps(!), but smaller readout, more difficult to see for these 73yr old eyes. BTW, really kool auto on/off per bike motion, charges last awhile, decent mount, plus valve stem Sensor mounts well secured. ... GIDIBI Oiler only $36, Quality piece, relatively EZ mount, simple logic device. A 180 clockwise twist sends lube droplets directly to your chain over 2-3min, evenly dispersed at speed. I believe the oil container quantity is enough to service chain, at least, 1-2k miles without refill. Another PEACE OF MIND item adding enjoyment to your bike. Note: I did Not wish to additionally clutter Handlebar, instead, choosing the lil "portside alcove" space to engine. It seems fine there, using a block bolt, heat OK, EZ to hand adjust 180 at speed. Quick inspections affirm chain condition, no cleaning req'd in nearly 1000mi, no re-fill yet... Marvy!
I WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT THESE ON ANY BIKE!!

Steve in CA

Hi Bommer, I was thinking about the Sykik srt300. Did you change your valve stems or will it work with the standard rubber one. The instructions want you to use metal I think.
Thanks,
Steve